|Administrators • Policies • Chat Moderators • Administrative Requests • User of the Month • Featured Article|
The Yami Wiki Chat Moderators are a group of users responsible for reviewing and enforcing our Chat Policies. Chat mods are identified by the star next to their name in chat. The chat moderator right can only be given by admins, bureaucrats, or the Wikia Staff. Chat moderators have the ability to either "kick" or "ban" users out of chat. Kicking a user out of chat is only temporarily removing them as a warning that what they are doing is not inline with our policies. Banning a user from chat is preventing them from entering for a specific amount of time.
Currently we aren't looking for anymore Chat Moderators. If you wish to become a moderator, or wish to nominate someone else, please contact .
Former Moderators Edit
- Regularly visit chat.
- Moderate disputes on chat.
- Assist users with wiki-related issues on chat.
- Making sure users are aware of our Chat Policy.
- Enforcing our Chat Policy by kicking and banning users who break the policy.
- Kick a user out of chat as a warning.
- Block a user from joining the chat.
- Help resolve chat issues that don't require Admin intervention.
- Must be a trusted user of the wiki
- Must be a very active user of chat
- Must have good judgement
- Must never show favoritism
- Must have no history of serious blocks due to vandalism or harassment
- Must have no history of serious bans on chat
- Must enforce our chat policies
Removal of ModeratorEdit
Conditions under which an involuntary removal would be considered,
- Inactive for one month or more.
- Repeated abuse of mod privileges.
- Repeated violation of Yami Wiki policies.
Moderators should remain active to assist on chat.
- An active status is defined as: Being on chat often and actually being there not just have the chat window open as you do other things.
- If the moderator continues to be inactive for a prolonged period of time, removal of user rights will be considered by the active bureaucrat or administrator. Consideration will begin from when any leaves of absence were meant to finish.